Tuesday 12 May 2015

Still clearing up '83

Ok, this blog update is dedicated to Kevin Davies (no not that one), Shaun Watson, Steve Clark and the two or three Frothers that commented, without whom I might not have continued blogging...

Not this Kevin Davies
I had hoped to deal with things in a roughly chronological order, but this has gone wholly out of the window over the last year or so, the best laid plans, and all that... So what I'm gonna do is catch-up as quickly as I can with one big post about events in '84, which should bring us to the early spring of '85 and another fairly traumatic full stop point... 

But before that there are s couple of thinks to clear up from '83 that really need doing, one that has personal impact on me, and one that was of a more general interest for the wargames world...

So, with a much waffle as always, I'll blog on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment